Re: sudden program termination: no warning, error, or crash - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: sudden program termination: no warning, error, or crash
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 2:13 AM, JwexlerAt
MailDotCom<jwexler@mail.usa.com> wrote:
> I can of course reproduce as well.
>
> The occurrence might be associated with Shift-Tab to toggle to excel immediately after a column edit operation (i.e.,
whilestill processing the transaction). I've described in detail below the steps that most often reproduce the
termination:

I've been trying to reproduce this here and so far have been
unsuccessful. The only deviations from the procedure that I've made
are that I've only got a small spreadsheet, and I'm using Alt+Tab to
toggle to Excel (Shift-Tab is simply a back-tab, which shouldn't
change windows, just the control that has focus in the current
window).

Are there any tiny details missing form the procedure you posted?

--
Dave Page