Re: Kubuntu 9:04 - Jaunty, grid editor Ctrl-c Segmentation fault (core dumped) - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Kubuntu 9:04 - Jaunty, grid editor Ctrl-c Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 6:35 PM, Vladimir
Kokovic'<vladimir.kokovic@a-asoft.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Dave, you made the right thing !
> Ctrl-C now works.
>
> While I tried grid editor, the edit field width is wider than column width,
> but the content is displayed in the column width for varchar.

Do you mean that the textbox allows more characters to be entered than
can fit in the column? If so, yes, it leaves the validation to the
server. Patches are welcome.

--
Dave Page