Re: EDB taking over? Another heart attack. - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dave Page
Subject Re: EDB taking over? Another heart attack.
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 7/9/09, Andreas Pflug <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de> wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Andreas Pflug<pgadmin@pse-consulting
> No, the Mac was just a preparation; in hindsight, it was a strategic
> move. They get what they want.

Oh good grief. That's the funniest thing i heard all week :-)

EDB didn't buy a laptop, worth far less, and way less powerful than
the ones i already had to butter me up to take a job offer 2.5 years
later! And if they had it was a waste of money!

I work for EDB because i get to work on pgAdmin and Postgres all day
and they pay me a nice wage to keep my family fed. Sheesh, the way you
going on you'd think I took a job with SCO...

--
Dave Page