Re: Stuck cvs lock on anoncvs repository - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Stuck cvs lock on anoncvs repository
Date
List pgsql-www
On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Magnus Hagander<magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> Remember that we can't push the timing too far on it, because the cvs
> server will send out links to cvsweb right away, and those point to the
> anoncvs machine. 15 minutes *might* work, but not much more than that.

Yeuch. I often look at paches as soon as I see the email on
-committers. Not having to wait for the changes to propagate was a
definite improvement that I wouldn't want to see reverted.

Besides, as far as I can see - Stefan's fix should resolve the issue entirely.

--
Dave Page