Re: vista failed to install postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Page
Subject Re: vista failed to install postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
Excuse the top-post...

Normally it works fine, but we have recently seen cases like yours
which we've been unable to reproduce. Noone has tried their own build
yet though, so hopefully you may be able to help us figure it out.

Did you get the mingw build to initdb, or is that what failed? If so,
can you rebuild with debugging enabled, and try to figure out where it
exits? It may help to add a dummy atexit hook to break in and get a
backtrace from.

Thanks, Dave

--
Dave Page