Re: pgAgent absent from win32 beta distributions? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAgent absent from win32 beta distributions?
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Kevin Field <kevinjamesfield@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 21, 3:57 am, dp...@pgadmin.org (Dave Page) wrote:
>>
>> What version did you get? Any messages in the event log?
>
> 3.0.0, am I too bleeding edge?  What's the difference between 2.0.1
> and 3.0.0?

Support for executing job steps on remote databases. You can specify a
connection string instead of just a database name. Also, there is
improved error handling at startup and service management on Windows
(hmm, that might now be until 3.0.1 though).

> If you mean the pgadmin logs, I have it on "errors only" and there was
> nothing.

No, the Windows event log.

--
Dave Page