Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Subject: Let's Postgres, new PostgreSQL resource portal site opened. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Subject: Let's Postgres, new PostgreSQL resource portal site opened.
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 10:51 PM, Robert Treat
<xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> I will volunteer to make the changes, if you will volunteer to determine what
> changes need to be made :-)

That backfired nicely :-)

OK, I say we add an 'International Resources' section Community /
Resources, and move the German site to there, and add the French &
Japanese sites.

On Community / International, we add a note & link directing people to
the International Resources and clarify that that page is for
International Communities

Sound OK?

--
Dave Page