Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Subject: Let's Postgres, new PostgreSQL resource portal site opened. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Subject: Let's Postgres, new PostgreSQL resource portal site opened.
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Robert Treat
<xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Isn't http://www.postgresql.org/community/international supposed to be our
> pointer for international sites?

Thats for the international groups, and we already have links to both
the Japanese and French groups there.

The docs page that Ishii-san initially suggested contains links to
translations of the official docs, again, including both French and
Japanese.

The Wiki replaces techdocs which is the closest global resource to the
new Japanese portal - and there are already links to Japanese content
there (although no actual content at this time).

I like JD's idea of expanding the Community / Resources page to
incorporate additional localised resources, though I think we need to
reconcile that with the International Sites page to ensure they don't
become too similar.

So who volunteers to make some changes? Robert, JD?

:-)

--
Dave Page