Re: BUG #4573: download problem - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Dave Page
Subject Re: BUG #4573: download problem
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Pavan Deolasee
<pavan.deolasee@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 4:54 PM, Adam Pewny <adampewny@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>

>> I have an application, which runs only with this specific version of
>> PostgreSQL (8.2.4-1). I've tried to download aa ZIP file with installer,
>> but
>> it's not available on any mirror weather http or ftp. Is any way to get
>> this
>> particular version of PostgreSQL?
>>

> See if this helps, though I have no idea why this is not shown in the
> listing.
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.2.4/win32/

Because most, if not all of the mirrors will no longer hold those files.

Adam; use 8.2.11 - it's functionally identical to 8.2.4, just has
numerous bug fixes that 8.2.4 doesn't. 8.2 is not supported on Vista
however, only 8.3 and above.

--
Dave Page