Dialog sizing (arrrggghh!) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Dialog sizing (arrrggghh!)
Date
Re: Dialog sizing (arrrggghh!)  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Guillaume,

I noticed another issue with the dialogues today - on Mac, the
listview on the definition pane of dlgType (for a composite type)
doesn't shrink when the dialogue is shrunk. We've seen this before, so
I'm guessing you know which is the correct fix :-)

Also, we seem to have lost the standardisation on minimum/default
dialogue sizes. Can you please take a look and try to get some of that
back? I guess we may need to have two different sizes (standard, plus
enlarged?).

--
Dave Page