Re: Where to Host Project - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Where to Host Project
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 8:44 PM, Dimitri Fontaine
<dfontaine@hi-media.com> wrote:

> I suppose the plan is to upgrade to a newer GForge. Is it still time to
> propose something completely different? I have real good feedbacks about
> VHFFS, a perl based clean-room re-implementation of it, if you want to see
> it this way.
>  http://www.vhffs.org/wiki/index.php
>  http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/VHFFS (easy to grasp keywords)

Certainly not an idea I want to entertain - migrating to a new project
site would be a massive undertaking, and liable to drag on for far
longer than any of us want. It took long enough to migrate from GBorg
:-(

--
Dave Page