Re: Adding owner to objects' lists - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Adding owner to objects' lists
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The attached patch adds an Owner column to an object's list (for example
> "Aggregates" node, "Functions" node, "Tables" node, etc.). So, there's now
> three columns : Name, Owner and Comment.

Looks OK to me, though if memory serves the main reason we didn't do
this originally was because it was awkward getting the column sizing
correct. We should keep an eye on it after you've applied the patch to
make sure we don't see anything that looks odd.

--
Dave Page