Re: Broken 1.8.2 source tar ball? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Broken 1.8.2 source tar ball?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek.Kotala@sun.com> wrote:

> The problem with backend was a length of PATH. This is real content. I try
> two version of tar (solaris and gnu) and both generate same result.

I think we're misunderstanding each other here. The ??_?? directory
*is* in the tarball. I see it on the build machine. The question is,
why is it there - is there something wrong with the makefile?

If I simply re-roll (or release 1.8.3) I see no reason to think that
the same problem won't exist in that too.

--
Dave Page