Re: Graphical Query Builder for GSoc 2008 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Graphical Query Builder for GSoc 2008
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Christian J. Wong Cruz
<cjd.wong@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have some questions to ask you:
>  + Which is the preferred OS?, could it be Freebsd or MS Windows?

Windows is the easiest platform the develop on. The resulting code
must work on Windows, GTK and OS X though (don't worry if you don't
have all of those).

>  + I've read a similar post in 2006. Why the GQB is not implemented? Wasn't
> a successful idea for that year? why?

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the project never started. It was
nothing to do with pgAdmin.

>   + When is the best moment to start this project?

May 26th

http://code.google.com/opensource/gsoc/2008/faqs.html#0.1_timeline

--
Dave Page