Re: [pgadmin-support] New, strange error message - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] New, strange error message
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 1:27 PM,  <rloefgren@forethought.net> wrote:
> Dave,
>
>  Thank you for such a quick reply. To be honest, I'm thinking this migh be
>  a pgAdmin error, That is why I posted to that list. I mentioned postgresql
>  only because its recent changes have caught up an app I use.
>
>  In any event if you'd care to see the error verbatim go to:
>
>  http://206.124.7.41/error.jpg

pgAdmin is reporting the error, but it's not coming from pgAdmin
(unless it's something deep in the guts of wxGTK). Given that it
started when you upgraded Postgres, that would be the first component
to ask about I'd think.

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com