Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Enable probes to work with Mac OS X Leopard and other OSes that - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Enable probes to work with Mac OS X Leopard and other OSes that
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 9:40 AM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
>  >
>  > Do we need some support in the buildfarm to create the header file?
>
>  The Windows/MSVC build system needs some adjustments.  I have no idea how it
>  works, but I'd be glad to explain the details to someone who does.

I was actually thinking of the OS X buildfarm member I setup to
exercise this. From your description it sounded like we need to
generate the probe header manually if we enable dtrace.

I'm sure Magnus would love to hear the details for the MSVC perl scipts :-p

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com