Re: mailing lists for US PostgreSQL Association - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: mailing lists for US PostgreSQL Association
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 7:47 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>  > My understanding is that pgsql-eu-general == postgresql.eu == the
>  > association.
>
>  Note that these are actually *three* different entities.

No they aren't. pgsql-eu-general was setup following the first real
planning meeting for the PG EU association in Prato, per an agreed
action item. postgresql.eu was donated to the group for use by the
association at the same meeting by Hans form Cybertec.

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com