Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 3:44 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

>  Yeah, underscore wasn't in the allowed chars in the regexp. And yes, it
>  should've been change-the-name to be consistent with our other lists.
>  Is the list alive at all, or should it be deleted?

As far as I'm concerned, it should be removed. It was a knee-jerk
reaction to a problem that was eventually solved in a more appropriate
way (eventually being the major problem I'll admit).

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com