Re: A new feature patch and a bug fix - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: A new feature patch and a bug fix
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Feb 6, 2008 9:55 AM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

> The password dialogue is the frmPassword.xrc file, right ? I don't see
> the difference between it and my xrc file. It's a fixed size dialog,
> style is the same. All widgets have a specific position, only entry one
> have a specific size.

Yeah, that one. It's fixed size unlike yours (by which I mean that
it's not sizeable, not that you have specified the size explicitly),
doesn't have the tab set, and have nice spacing between all the
controls within the dialogue boundaries. It's very basic and should be
easy to copy.

Regards, Dave