Re: bug: the schema oid can't be located, please refresh all schemas - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: bug: the schema oid can't be located, please refresh all schemas
Date
List pgadmin-support
[Going back on-list]

On 09/01/2008, Thomas H. <me@alternize.com> wrote:
> hi dave
>
> i hope its fine contacting you off-list for the dump:

No problem at all.

> > I cannot recreate this on 8.3rc1 using a dummy table and the
> > trigger/procedure you posted. Can you provide me with a more complete
> > example in a pg_dump format please?
>
> attached you find a pg_dump in text-format of a simple test database.
> its basically the original db with the additional schemas, uninvolved
> tables and all data removed. i've changed the object owner to
> "postgres", so an empty utf8 db is all that's needed for loading the dump.

Great, thanks - I spotted some code during unrelated work that I
guessed might be the cause and your test case confirmed that it was.
I've committed a fix to SVN for 1.8.2.

Thanks, Dave