Re: Proposal: Select ... AS OF Savepoint - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gokulakannan Somasundaram
Subject Re: Proposal: Select ... AS OF Savepoint
Date
Re: Proposal: Select ... AS OF Savepoint  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers

"Gokulakannan Somasundaram" <gokul007@gmail.com> writes:
> The feature i am talking about is very simple and it won't even add
> 100 lines of code into the Postgres source code base.

[ splorfff... ]  The grammar support alone will cost ten times that.

You should probably reflect on the fact that not one single person
besides you thinks this is a good idea.

                        regards, tom lane

Tom,
       If you have made this comment, when i requested for the comment, i would have dropped this idea there itself. :). But please let me know your comments on why you feel this is useless.
But i guess(I may be wrong), you may be wrong about the grammar support part.

--
Thanks,
Gokul.