Re: Prepare and prepare ? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From David Wheeler
Subject Re: Prepare and prepare ?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Saturday, February 15, 2003, at 07:46  AM, Rudy Lippan wrote:

> 1. Looking over CVS I don't see a release tag for 1.21.  It would
> proably
> be better for whoever did the export of 1.21 to tag up, but if you
> want I
> will set up a release tag for 1.21?

Yes, please. Use the same tagging style as was used for 1.20. And yes,
I'd like us to be consistent and do that with all future releases.

> 2. What is the procedure for adding patches, closing bugs, working with
> tasks, and working with feature requests on GBorg...  Is there a place
> where I can get an overview of how things are done?

Right here. As long as there's some level of consensus on the mail
list, I think it's cool to apply patches.

David

david@kineticode.com                              ICQ: 15726394                                               Yahoo!:
dew7e                                              Jabber: Theory@jabber.org