Re: Website patch request: documentation style update - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Website patch request: documentation style update
Date
List pgsql-www
"Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org> writes:
> I went ahead and tweaked it a bit (attached) to give a little bit of
> space between the lead line + the table edge (example screenshot
> attached). I've attached the update patch. I tested in Chrome, FF,
> Safari, and varied my window size.

Sounds good.  I have no particular allegiance to the settings I used.

> I then started testing on my phone, and noticed that the font is smaller
> in the tables than elsewhere. I believe this was done initially at first
> to manage the old table design, so perhaps this is an opportunity to
> bump the font up on it.

I'd noticed that the website style wants to render function signatures
in a very cramped way, with less inter-word spacing than normal; is that
another aspect of this?  +1 for undoing it, at least in cells that are
marked functableentry.

            regards, tom lane