multithreading - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Anton Melser
Subject multithreading
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,
Just a quick question... are there any plans to multithread the
restore from dump functionality? pgadmin spends several minutes
(around 15) "not responding" while I restore my 700MB dump... and it's
working away fine. It's not a biggie, but it would be nice to have the
interface telling me "I'm on it"... It would probably be quite
complicated to do but logically there seems no reason why I couldn't
use pgadmin for work on another db while it's restoring...
Cheers
Anton

--
echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq' | dc
This will help you for 99.9% of your problems ...