Re: drop table if exists mytable; - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Anton Melser
Subject Re: drop table if exists mytable;
Date
List pgsql-general
> > I need to do a "drop table if exists" type thing. I realise I can
>
> Install 8.2 or use this function, posted by David Fetter:

Thanks for your answers... so this really was something that was
missing (I think it a little rich to come out with a "are you using a
version without this" when it has just come out!) ?
I am trying to add postgres support for alchemi (.net grid
infrastructure), and I wanted to change as little as possible. Seeing
as it didn't support postgres before, I suppose having 8.2 as a prereq
ain't to bad.
Cheers
Antoine