Re: changeset generation v5-01 - Patches & git tree - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: changeset generation v5-01 - Patches & git tree
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 2013-06-23 08:27:32 -0700, Kevin Grittner wrote:
>> gcc: error: pg_receivellog.o: No such file or directory
>> make[3]: *** [pg_receivellog] Error 1

> I have seen that once as well. It's really rather strange since
> pg_receivellog.o is a clear prerequisite for pg_receivellog. I couldn't
> reproduce it reliably though, even after doing some dozen rebuilds or so.

What versions of gmake are you guys using?  It wouldn't be the first
time we've tripped over bugs in parallel make.  See for instance
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=1fc698cf14d17a3a8ad018cf9ec100198a339447