Re: Real novice question: Roles - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Daniel Staal
Subject Re: Real novice question: Roles
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Fri, November 18, 2011 11:20 am, Phil Dobbin wrote:
> On 18/11/11 16:01, "Jean-Yves F. Barbier" <12ukwn@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I doubt that Phil, because what causes you a headache isn't usually
>> forgotten
>> (this is THE reason why you'll sometimes get a RTFM: if somebody tells
>> you
>> how to do it you'll forget it in the next hour:)
>
> Point taken but believe me this one I won't forget (it's already synced to
> DropBox & SimpleNote ;-).

And then there's the advance question: Can you tell someone why this
worked and why what you were doing before didn't?

(We don't need a reply.  But this is the difference between a copy-paste
scripter and a true admin.)

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.