Re: Last gasp - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua Berkus
Subject Re: Last gasp
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I think the big take-away, education-wise, is that for our project,
> committer == grunt work.  Remember, I used to be the big committer of
> non-committer patches --- need I say more.  ;-)  LOL

Well, promoting several people to committer specifically and publically because of their review work would send that
messagea lot more strongly than your blog would.   It would also provide an incentive for a few of our major
contributorsto do more review work, if it got them to committer.

--Josh Berkus