Another attempt at fixing contrib/rserv - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Alexey Borzov
Subject Another attempt at fixing contrib/rserv
Date
List pgsql-patches
Greetings!

   Got tired of waiting for my previous message to the list to be
   approved and subscribed to pgsql-patches...

   This patch makes Makefile for contrib/rserv use the
   contrib/contrib-global.mk library and _generally_ behave like
   Makefiles for other contrib modules.
   Besides it fixes Perl's interpolation of $libdir variable, which
   should be passed to backend instead. This patch is done against
   PostgreSQL 7.3b2

   Finally, I want to thank Peter Eisentraut for making this patch
   possible and for his friendly and helpful attitude.

--
С уважением, Алексей Борзов
отдел интернет-проектов ООО "РДВ-Медиа"

Attachment