Re: Poker Tracker 4 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: Poker Tracker 4
Date
List pgadmin-support
Bryan,

pgadmin-support is not the list for this problem. You should subscribe to and address pgsql-general@postgresql.org.

That being said, there are additional problems with your request.
First, if you are having a problem, you try contacting Poker Tracker 4, since that is where an interface problem would originate.

Next you should know that PostgreSQL 9.0 is an old version and support for that stopped in September 2015.
You are better off installing the latest release which is 9.5.3.
Finally, if you really want additional support, you need to be much more specific than
"having trouble configuring it with Poker Tracker 4".
What O/S are you installing on?
What is the actual problem you are having?
What are the specific errors you are encountering?

Melvin Davidson
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com