Re: [HACKERS] 64-bit hashjoins - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] 64-bit hashjoins
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Erik Riedel <riedel+@CMU.EDU> writes:
> I actually have not updated my tree since then, so I don't know about
> changes after 25 March.  My logs say:
> 630     snapshot from postgresql CVS (25 March 1999)
> 631     fix for 64-bit LONGALIGN (works!)
> I have been using that version since March without problems (well, at
> least no problems with 64-bit ints and hashjoins...).

OK, but I've done some considerable hacking on the hashjoin code since
then.  I don't *think* I broke anything ... but ... if you have the
time to pull current sources and check again, it'd be appreciated.
(There have been a lot of other bugs fixed since March, too.)