Re: meson files copyright - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: meson files copyright
Date
Re: meson files copyright  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
List pgsql-hackers
> I notice that none of the meson files contain copyright notices. Shall I
> add them?

+1.  Their comment density is pretty awful too --- maybe I'm just
not used to meson, but they seem just about completely undocumented.
And there's certainly been no effort to transfer the accumulated wisdom
of the makefile comments (where it's still relevant, of course).

Don't see any simple fix for that, but copyright notices would
be a good idea, and so would file identifiers according to our
longstanding practice.