Re: Patch: add timing of buffer I/O requests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Patch: add timing of buffer I/O requests
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On another note, I think this is a sufficiently major change that we
> ought to add Peter's name to the "Author" section of the
> pg_stat_statements documentation.

+1 ... as long as we have those at all, they probably ought to credit
anybody who did substantial work on the module.

I think that eventually we'll have to give them up, just the way that
we don't credit anybody in particular as author of the core code; but
for now this is a good change.