Re: Libpq support to connect to standby server as priority - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Anastasia Lubennikova
Subject Re: Libpq support to connect to standby server as priority
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 30.09.2020 10:57, Greg Nancarrow wrote:
> Thanks for your thoughts, patches and all the pointers.
> I'll be looking at all of them.
> (And yes, the comma instead of bitwise OR is of course an error,
> somehow made and gone unnoticed; the next field in the struct is an
> enum, so accepts any int value).
>
> Regards,
> Greg Nancarrow
> Fujitsu Australia

CFM reminder.

Hi, this entry is "Waiting on Author" and the thread was inactive for a
while. As far as I see, the patch needs some further work.
Are you going to continue working on it, or should I mark it as
"returned with feedback" until a better time?

--
Anastasia Lubennikova
The Russian Postgres Company