Re: [ODBC] Error Notification - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Inoue, Hiroshi
Subject Re: [ODBC] Error Notification
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi,

On 2017/09/16 2:39, Sufiyan, Moz wrote:

Dear Support,

Most recent version of PostgreSQL ODBC Driver that we are using it for GreenPlum v 4.3.9.1 is throwing error when character varying <255 within the linked SQL Server. Please advise?

Which version of psqlodbc driver work with GreenPlum v 4.3.9.1?

Error - The column "LASTNAME_V1" (compile-time ordinal 45) of object ""ELECTION"."E_DETAIL"" was reported to have a "LENGTH" of 200 at compile time and 100 at run time.

Unfortunately I can't understand where the error message come from.
What is an attribute of the column "LASTNAME_V1", varchar(100) or varchar(200)?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Regards,

Moz

Capgemini is a trading name used by the Capgemini Group of companies which includes Capgemini UK plc, a company registered in England and Wales (number 943935) whose registered office is at No. 1, Forge End, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6DB.