Re: gitweb is no longer a real-time view - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: gitweb is no longer a real-time view
Date
Re: gitweb is no longer a real-time view  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
List pgsql-www
> On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 4:48 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Being a paranoid sort, I'm doing a full new "git clone" to compare
>> to my old repo.  But assuming that that's okay, what instructions
>> do you want to give committers about recovering?  There should be
>> a followup with that info to the pgsql-hackers message you posted.

> Yes, please do that comparison. Alvaro looked it over and found things
> to look right, but one more paranoid check would be very good.

AFAICT things are okay now.

One thing that would be interesting to try is to look for commits that
are unreachable from any of the branch heads, to verify that we've
not missed anything else.  I imagine git has a command for that, but
I don't know it --- any ideas?
        regards, tom lane