Re: pgsql: Force run of pg_upgrade in the build directory in its TAP test - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Force run of pg_upgrade in the build directory in its TAP test
Date
List pgsql-committers
> Force run of pg_upgrade in the build directory in its TAP test

This commit removed delete_old_cluster.sh etc. from .gitignore,
but they are still generated in the current directory, so after
running a test in a non-VPATH setup I see

$ git status
Untracked files:
  (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
        delete_old_cluster.sh

I suppose it would be too user-unfriendly to generate those scripts
underneath $PGDATA, so don't we need to put back the .gitignore
entries?

            regards, tom lane