pgpool: APPARENT DEADLOCK!!! Complete Status: Managed Threads: 3 Active Threads: 3 - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Moin Akther
Subject pgpool: APPARENT DEADLOCK!!! Complete Status: Managed Threads: 3 Active Threads: 3
Date
List pgsql-docs

Dear Team,

We are facing issue whenever application is connecting to pgpool 4th Node.

We have 4 Applications and 4 pgpool nodes, at any point of time Application can able to connect only 3 pgpool nodes, when we are starting application services on 4 pgpool node we are getting below error messages on application logs and also psql command on pgpool is getting hanged..

Application Logs:

APPARENT DEADLOCK!!! Complete Status:

                Managed Threads: 3

                Active Threads: 3

APPARENT  DEADLOCK!!! Creating emergency threads for unassigned pending tasks !

[Timer-0] [WARN] [async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner] – (in deadlocked PoolThread) failed to complete in maximum time 6000ms. Trying interrupt().

Thanks and Best Regards,

Moin Akther

PostgreSQL DBA