Re: Excessive GDI objects under WIN32 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Zac Bowling
Subject Re: Excessive GDI objects under WIN32
Date
List pgadmin-support
The use of them isn't or not isn't a valid debate, but the over use of them is very valid. Anyways, I think I found the
problem,and it appears to be inheirt to wxWidgets (had to rip it apart to find it). Some funny code comments around it
aswell. I'm going to send the patch in soon if I can fix it easily, but there might be a way to fix it in pgadmin
withouthaving to fix wxWidgets if anyone is interested. I'll reply later with more info when I get done and I get my
buildenvironment is setup correctly.

Zac Bowling
Applications Engineer, Email Systems
Match.com International