Re: BUG #18349: ERROR: invalid DSA memory alloc request size 1811939328, CONTEXT: parallel worker - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andrei Lepikhov
Subject Re: BUG #18349: ERROR: invalid DSA memory alloc request size 1811939328, CONTEXT: parallel worker
Date
In response to Re: BUG #18349: ERROR: invalid DSA memory alloc request size 1811939328, CONTEXT: parallel worker  (Alexey Ermakov <alexey.ermakov@dataegret.com>)
Re: BUG #18349: ERROR: invalid DSA memory alloc request size 1811939328, CONTEXT: parallel worker  (Alexey Ermakov <alexey.ermakov@dataegret.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
On 1/3/2024 16:50, Alexey Ermakov wrote:
> Hello! I reproduced generation of multiple temporary files and abnormal
> memory
> usage (in 'top' output both backend and parallel worker used around
> 3-4GB of
> RAM each, I often got OOM killer) but not memory allocation error so far.
Could you provide a backtrace at the moment of the error? It can show us
exact place of the error without guesses.

--
regards,
Andrei Lepikhov