PostgreSQL 7.0 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jack
Subject PostgreSQL 7.0
Date
List pgsql-general
Hallo,
I have been upgrading Postgresql version from 6.5 into 7.0 and slight
problems emerged, probably due to my insufficient knowledge:
1. In the older version, in psql, I could repeat SQL commands by means of
up-down keys - now I have to type everything again;
2. ODBC driver I have used to cooperate with the older Postgresql version
(access to the database from Access97) - now tables can be opened only in
the read-only mode.

Thank you in advance for all the relevant information.
PostgreSQL 7.0.0., RedHat 6.0 and, if it is of any importance - kernel
2.2.15.

Jacek