Re: Development of cross-platform GUI for Open Source DBs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ritesh Nadhani
Subject Re: Development of cross-platform GUI for Open Source DBs
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello Herald

Somebody mailed me earlier also regarding dabodev but its not what I
am talking about.

I took a look at dabo and it definitely serves one part of application
that I have in mind but more specifically I was thinking of starting
with a admin/developer tool like TOAD, MS Query Analyzer, MySQL GUI
tools rather then those form building but yes, in the long run - it
will be part of the tool or in form of another specific tool. Maybe we
can just integrate it with our tool line up later on.

All others, I will reply to you in could of days. I have two
assignments due in next 2 days so things are little crazy. Will reply
to each and every point.