Re: new animal registry - Mailing list buildfarm-members

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: new animal registry
Date
List buildfarm-members
On 2/24/19 1:57 PM, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> On 24/02/2019 18:43, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> This is working for me. The problem occurs when the browser doesn't send
>> back an acceptable recaptcha response. Maybe your browser doesn't do
>> javaScript?
> Ah.  I don't run 3rd-party script - regarding it as a security risk.

Use of recaptcha has been a necessary measure for many years to protect
us from getting large amounts of web spam. It's only used on the
registration form. You might need to white list us or something.

The only external script loaded is one from Ggoogle's standard APIs.

cheers

andrew