Re: [HACKERS] logical replication apply to run with sync commit offby default - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [HACKERS] logical replication apply to run with sync commit offby default
Date
Re: [HACKERS] logical replication apply to run with sync commit off by default  (Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/24/17 10:49, Petr Jelinek wrote:

> Rebase after table copy patch got committed.

I think this change could use some more documentation.  Under what
circumstances would a user want to turn this back on?