Re: postmaster.pid disappeared - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Junaili Lie
Subject Re: postmaster.pid disappeared
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,
Thank you all for the respond.
I should probably mentioned that postgres is maintained by smf, which
is a service management tool in solaris 10.
I asked our sys admin to remove postgres from being managed by smf.
he did that. But right now he is having problem because the system
could not start because of some mounting problems.
I will report back any progress I have.
In the meantime, any ideas or suggestions or things that I can do to
provide more infor will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,