Re: PATCH: Added support for the Private Synonyms for EnterpriseDB 8.4 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: PATCH: Added support for the Private Synonyms for EnterpriseDB 8.4
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
I understand. :-)

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 1:56 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 09:14, Ashesh Vashi
> Hi Dave,
> Please find the patches for the "Support for the Private Synonyms in
> EnterpriseDB 8.4" for trunk and REL_1_10_PATCHES branch.

Just as a point, I believe we have the same policy for backpatches as
the core project, which means a new feature like this doesn't get
backpatched. So that part of your work was wasted, I think :( for
trunk, of course, that doesn't apply :-)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/