Re: PATCH: Fail to restore table/function, if it has special characters. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: PATCH: Fail to restore table/function, if it has special characters.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
I tested on Windows XP SP2, Ubuntu 9.10 32 bit & Mac OSX 10.5 Intel.

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 6:10 AM, Ashesh Vashi
> Please find the attached patch for REL_1_10_PATCHES branches and updated
> patch for the trunk (with few tab characters to 4 spaces.)

I'd be surprised if this works - past experience of fixing this stuff
in similar areas tells me that using the same quoting rules on Windows
and *nix are quite different.

What platforms did you test on?