Re: Re: PATCH: pgAdmin III hangs - it try to close debugger when some query is already in progress - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: Re: PATCH: pgAdmin III hangs - it try to close debugger when some query is already in progress
Date
In response to Re: Re: PATCH: pgAdmin III hangs - it try to close debugger when some query is already in progress  (Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Oops...
Forget to attach the patches. :-(

PFA.

--
Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise Postgres Company