Re: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 LLVM problems - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 LLVM problems
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Wed, 2022-11-09 at 17:03 +0200, Matti Linnanvuori wrote:
> Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 has LLVM problems with PostgreSQL.

Red Hat's problem is releasing their new 8.x  *again* 1 day before our
minor release updates :'(

I think the best thing is to wait until tomorrow, as we are releasing
minor updates tomorrow anyway (and yeah, I'll have to rebuild). I'll
build them with LLVM 14.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Attachment