Re: running ANALYZE results in => duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pg_statistic_relid_att_inh_index" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Torsten Krah
Subject Re: running ANALYZE results in => duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pg_statistic_relid_att_inh_index"
Date
In response to Re: running ANALYZE results in => duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pg_statistic_relid_att_inh_index"  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
Responses Re: running ANALYZE results in => duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pg_statistic_relid_att_inh_index"  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
Re: running ANALYZE results in => duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pg_statistic_relid_att_inh_index"  (Imre Samu <pella.samu@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Am Mittwoch, dem 06.09.2023 um 10:21 +0200 schrieb Laurenz Albe:
> You are lucky that the corrupted table is one that holds data that
> can be rebuilt.

It is a test instance / container anyway which is deleted afterwards
and can be setup again as often as I want.

But how is that corruption happening - I mean it is a docker image,
freshly fetched from the registry.

After that I am starting a container from that image, (re)importing
data (different tests => different data so the cycle of delete data /
import data / analyze the data happens quite often) and running my
tests.
The OS does not report anything which would relate nor does any other
tool / system fail nor does postgresl itself fail on any other table
here - it always fails only on that analyze part.

That happens all in about 8-10 minutes for the whole process - what is
causing that corruption in that short timeframe here?

regards

Torsten